Friday, April 16, 2010

New Name Old Soul

So I changed the name of the store from Zelen Home to Inheritance. I purchased the store from Dan a little over a year and a half ago. I thought it time to have the name represent me in some way. Dan is still a big part of the store but lets face it I'm the one sitting here all day.

For those of you new to the store we carry modern and vintage furniture and accessories. The merchandise and store change constantly. That being said I wanted to keep this blog chronicling all the new merchandise coming into the store.

If you would like to inquire about any of the product shown on here you can contact me through email at info@inheritanceshop.com or call the store at 323 658-6756 or you can come in we are open Mon-Fri 11 to 6 and Sat 11 to 5.

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment